My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

February 11, 2010

2-10-10

I'm going to start blogging the ridiculously funny and some times absolutely crazy things that come out of Cole's mouth. I think since he turned 9 something went off in his little brain and he has been just randomly goofy lately!

Last night after Cole showered he left me a 'secret message' on the mirror. After I showered I saw: "Hi Mom, Love Cole" and "Happy V-Day".

Today, again after the shower, he came out with my towel on! Cole has a very nice blue towel he received from Grandma and Grandpa Enright that has his name COLE stitched right in... so he should know which one is his. I asked him why he had my towel and not his... he said "Well it doesn't have SHANNON written on it does it?!" This alone made me laugh, not at him though, he thought he made a very good point!

No comments: