My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

April 15, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh!

This, my personal-type blog, and not my gardening blog, will gradually show my newly acquired lady-bump! We are pregnant! Due the very beginning of November 2012.  We will be ending our 11th week on Tuesday, and getting close to the end of the first trimester. We couldn't be happier, and it seems everything is right on track.

Now to get my energy up so I can throw, purge, and donate a bunch of the unnecessary stuff in our basement. I have been extremely tired. It has been almost 12 years since my last pregnancy so I am re-learning everything. Wow, how some things can change!

Cole is extremely excited to be expecting 'our baby', more so than I thought an 11 year old boy could be. There were tears in his eyes when he opened up his Big Brother shirt... and realized what it meant.  He was the first person we told, and wore his shirt (see below) to suprise all of the grandparents. He even wore it to school the Monday after we told him to show his friends and teachers!

So far I am not hungry, but craving oranges... so here is the start of the Baby Seibel blog postings!


Big Brother Cole

The only bittersweet piece of our pregnancy is that I could not tell my grandma. I'm sure she knows but she would have been so excited... I miss her even more.

No comments: