My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

November 11, 2013

Things a Lefty Baby Can't Do. Thing 1.

I think my baby is a lefty. So far he eats with his left hand and grabs everything with his left hand. He uses his right when he needs to transfer something to his left hand and that's about it. I've been left wondering how lefties of the world do.... well, everything?!

The past few nights he's wanted to play with his See 'n Say and the lever is on the right. In order to get the animal sounds he has to pull the lever down. Well, when he pulls the lever down, with his left hand, his whole left arm is in the way. He loses interest in the toy pretty quick because his right hand/arm just doesn't do it the same.

My poor little lefty.

 

No comments: