My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

June 14, 2012

Drum roll.......

Jeremy and I had our ultrasound on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 @ 9:45 to be exact. We were in there for about 45 minutes. The images of our baby were amazing. To see the little head, spine, bones, kidneys, and heart were overwhelming. This was very different than Cole's fuzzy ultrasound from 12 years ago. Jeremy had never seen an ultrasound so i was great thing for me to watch him see our baby for the first time!

I caught a glimpse right away of what I thought the baby's gender was... then a few slides later it was confirmed! BOY! We are over the moon and really only had one friend who thought it was a boy, most people thought we would have a girl. Jeremy and Cole will be great role models for the new little addition to our family. And I will continue to be outnumbered.

No comments: