My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 1, 2012

Day 1 - January 1, 2012


366 Day Challenge

I have decided to play a little game of follow the leader this year with a super fun idea from fellow mom-bloggers. My goal is to get to know my little family better through a year of photographs. We spend so much time running each week, this will should me at least a few seconds per day to take my time with something. From work, to school, and the car to activities we just go, go, go.



Day 1 Photo @ 12:01 NYE 2012

I'm going to take one picture  (maybe two) each day. Knowing my weekly schedule and routine I will realistically be posting every few days, a few days worth of pictures at a time. I have a camera on my phone and usually have my Canon sitting out. I think this challenge me a little more to learn how to use my camera better also. We have a lot of fun stuff going on this year and am so excited for NYE 2012 to look back at what is sure to be an amazing year.

Photo 1 - My favorite boys, Jeremy and Cole a minute or so after watching the ball drop on New Year's Eve.

No comments: