My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

March 23, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 73 and 74, March 22-23, 2014

Day 73 Workout:
Busy day, no official workout. 1 1/2 hour nap was as close as I got!

Day 74 Workout:
45 minute jog/walk/run interval (3.5 miles)

My shins are sore today, sharp pains at the beginning of my run. Might have to switch to the elliptical machine this week. Going to hit it hard, still gaining weight... grrr

Will be starting a new fitness routine with a local personal trainer specifically for busy women. 20 minute workouts each day plus nutrition help. We'll see if I can start losing instead of gaining! Not sure if I'll continue to 100 Days, but I may start over and log 6 weeks of working out with this new program instead.

No comments: