My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 10, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 2 - January 10, 2014


Day 2 of 100

I feel like some days I don't have the time I need to devote to working out. Mostly when I'm at home, I don't want to leave my little family to go to the basement and use the treadmill or throw in a workout video. I need to get over that. I am a better mother and wife if I am active and healthy!! I also spend about 90% of my waking hours at home cleaning up after my little family, so these workouts will give me a break!

Depending on the day, I can run between a 9-12 minute mile. I always have an extra 9-12 minutes a day, even if it is at 10:00pm. There again, no excuses!!

Day 2 Workout:
36 minutes (4.5 miles)
 
I really felt like finishing after 20 minutes but stuck with it until 4:30 when I had to leave to pick up the baby. I made the most of my time available!
 
 


No comments: