My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 5 - January 13, 2014


Normally, I work out in our small weight room at work. It has decent equipment but lacks in the cardio area. We have one elliptical that squeaks sometimes and an older treadmill. They do their job, but definitely no longer top of the line equipment. With only have one treadmill and one elliptical it also causes issues for many people using the equipment. Trying to remember when people use the equipment is a challenge.

I do like lifting weights in the morning when it is quiet but won't do cardio, I get too sweaty. I go at a slower pace when lifting so it is fine for me to workout then transition to work for the day after I change (and reapply deodorant, perfume, and mascara!)

I do have to take my 'lunch break' for my workout, but I am lucky in the fact that I can eat lunch at my desk. Today my break was at 3:15pm, so I can cool off a little bit while I type this (the rest of my break) and then work for another 30 minutes before leaving for the day!

Almost time to go home!!

Day 5 Workout:
45 minutes elliptical (5.15 miles)

No comments: