My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 16, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 8 - January 16, 2014

The day isn't going exactly as planned: home with sick baby, didn't bring work laptop home (is being dropped off shortly), and Cole's basketball game is cancelled for tonight because the opposing team cancelled school today. Home all day, and will be home all night!

I was thinking about trying to get in a workout video today with the baby but he is stuffy, snotty, and not in the mood to work out with mama. The boys got home tonight and we had Papa Murphy's pizza. Its not really in my 'diet plan' this month, but isn't fast food and I ate light. We had Cole's science fair project to finish up and other homework. At 9:30 I got in a quick mat workout, and that's it!

Day 8 Workout:
Modified mat workout
30 minutes
(push ups, yoga, crunches, plank)

No comments: