My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 11, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 3 - January 11, 2014

I currently use two different pairs of running shoes; one at home, one at work. My pair at work are my older pair and my pair at home are my newer pair. We bought a treadmill and I will only wear clean shoes. The pair at work still have a little life in them but more for walking, they gave me a blister the last time I ran and I'm pretty sure they would if I tried to use the elliptical with them on.

What I really need is a new pair of running shoes. (I probably need two but one will do for now.) I don't feel like going in to try on new pairs so I'm going to order the exact pair I have right now which are these Nike Pegasus 28 running shoes. I love them but they are at least 2 years old and have many miles on them. My old shoes will become my work shoes which is where I normally use the elliptical machine and have low impact. The new ones my at home shoes, where I normally run on the treadmill or do high impact workouts (P90X).

Day 3 Workout:
50 squats
100 crunches
Curls 4 reps of 20 (10lb weight) 
 

Love my shoes!
 

No comments: