My Green Blog

Follow the link and see my green blog!
http://greenshannonmarie.blogspot.com/

January 12, 2014

100 Days of Workouts - Day 4 - January 12, 2014

Trying to fit in workouts on winter weekends is much harder than in the summer. I can't go on a family walk/jog/bike. I hate pulling myself away when we are only together, as a foursome, for a few short hours each week. Normally when the boys are doing nap time and/or screen time is when I cook, clean, and prep for the week. I'll have to pull myself away from chores to get my butt going!
 
Day 4 Workout:
12 minute walk - .6 miles
5 incline with 2.5 lb ankle weights
(The baby woke up from nap so workout was ended)

71 minute walk - 4 miles
5 incline with 2.5 lb ankle weights for 15 minutes
5 incline for total of 50 minutes
No incline for remainder
(During baby nap #2, while the Cole was watching football) 

 

No comments: